Cool Pictures, Funny Pictures, Crazy Pictures, Weird Pictures and Videos Updated Daily

Makeup-free Lady Gaga on Harper's cover
Makeup-free Lady Gaga on Harper's cover. She’s usually shroud under a cloth of three-inch-thick costume makeup and disguised as some variation of cookie, cold cut, or cupcake. So imagine how shocked we were to find Lady Gaga showing off her true “Poker Face” by posing basically barefaced on the cover of the new issue of Harper’s Bazaar. Gaga is the au naturel cover girl for the mag’s October issue, wearing absolutely no make-up whatsoever.Don’t be alarmed, Little Monsters. The 25-year-old assures us that even when her skin is wiped clean, she’s still crazy as a bat.
“Whether I’m wearing lots of makeup or no makeup, I’m always the same person inside,” the much-lauded multi-Grammy winner tells the mag. “I think what’s been lovely about my relationship with the public is that they expect something unexpected from me…I’m very free-spirited. Even when I was a kid, I used to run around naked with the babysitter, driving her crazy.

Gaga also spoke to the mag about her fitness regime and it sounds like Mother Monster is a bit of a workout fiend.

“I do yoga, I do Bikram and I run, and I eat really healthy. You know, my work sort of feeds me. I keep in shape by working hard.”

These days, Gaga’s taken up an unlikely means of staying in shape: Surfing. The outre pop songstress rode her first wave during a two-day vacation to Mexico in August: “I fell off a lot in the beginning, but one of the surfers said to me, ‘Now that you can stand up, just look into the future and enjoy the ride.’ I thought that was an interesting metaphor about life.”


The October issue of Harper’s Bazaar hits newsstands Sept. 27.

Blog Archive